Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

sounding off about things

6 comments:

  1. Ronnie Shakes once said "My doctor gave me two weeks to live...I hope they're in August" Earnest Hemingway once said, "Never confuse movement with action" Jay Leno once said,"If God had wanted us to vote he would have given us candidates" Paul Eldridge says,"The difference between prescribed drugs and illegal drugs is streetdrugs get you high or numbed and prescribed drugs bring you down...That's why DARE TO STAY OFF DRUGS Then turns right around and prescribes drugs for kis to sit still and not be so hyper. Think about it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some favorite songs include... Tears In Heaven...Tell Me Why...I Dreamed a Dream...No One...Where Is Love,Oliver Twist-Musical...Any Dream Will Do...You Raise Me Up...Chasing the Sun...Night Wind...Miles Away- Off From The Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOME FAVORITE MOVIES INCLUDE...D.A.R.Y.L....War Games...The Dead Code...2012...Armagedden1-14 full movie Favored song-Still Alive by Johnathon Coulton THREE DANCE VIDEOS;..Lean Like a Cholo...My Humps...Souljaboy...LOL Crank That Urkel Dance-youtube.com/watch?V-Z4Y7VRtu...POETRY-Mental helps for mental health Trust God and Self-helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more importance you put on something-(media)-the more important-(more of an issue)-it becomes....[sensationalism] Yet Things as they appear or are made out to be or are evidenced as being are not as they appear are made out to be nor as evidenced as being

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I will not see
    our world poverty free
    because of greed in economy
    and quests for power seized
    P.E. 12:52p.m.10/20/10

    ReplyDelete