Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

3:44 A.M. Oct 28,2011

Here I sit having slept 4 hrs earlier tonight, then went for 2 more, and now though I am chilled, I'm tired and perhaps weary. Have you ever read the book "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen? I agree with it in that we are as we believe or as we think. So why read books that tells us how to think or what to believe? Why read or believe news stories? In these past 7 days I have come to recognize that all medias put their own slant(bias) on the news they report so to rely on them to plan your thoughts for the day is to live fruitless and helping the state without doing anything for ourselves. So come day's end what have we to show for our labors? 1. A Third of our checks gone to Federal Withholdings 2. Taxes on everything you buy except food. 3. Fees and penalties paid to the state for licenses,tags,to go fishing,to go boating,...So how much of your check is left? Now pay for heat, electric,phone, So what do you have to call your own? Success? Can you hold success in your hand? Can you see it? Smell it? Touch or feel it? Perhaps Taste it? Can you show it to another proudly as so? What does it mean then?

No comments:

Post a Comment