Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

I hope you'll read this all the way through as You will have needed to in order to see my point of objective.

              IN    THE MIDST  OF OUR  SOCIETY     By Paul


The sun is hot today. My head weighs a ton with this helmet thing strapped on over my blindfold and
locked pacifier gag he'd jammed in my mouth, then pumped it up. I'm lucky if I can uuummmmph! let
alone breathe. I feel myself drooling because of this gag I can't stop.
     I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. I'm weak.
     My hands are handcuffed behind me.
     All I have on is this dancing unitard of a kind, that zips up in back of me and fits skin tight.
     My shoes are leather dance slippers with locking straps fastened about my feet and shins
 My unitard and slippers are bright yellow he tells me, making me easily spotted
     I'm dirty and I smell awful with all the sweating I've been doing.
     He's been leading me across an open plain out in Nevada where landscape stretches for miles.
 I've tripped; I've fallen; I've stumbled; walking obediently, blindly, the whole way
     He said we'd walked thirty miles in a single day...Although I sure felt like we had; being in my
 position and feeling miserable and all...I didn't believe him.
     Since for each night we've been out here, he takes my hands loose and unzips my suit so I can
 go "use it" somewhere; then if near water, wash out my briefs (an ladies ole fashioned girdle) he
 had made me wear to protect my rectum from being seesawed by my unitard.....I know we've been
 out here three days cause I've had a chance to wash my underwear three times
     I've not seen anything since I let him talk me into wearing the blindfold. He was showing me I
 could find my courage to appear in public wearing a unitard if I do it blindfolded first
     That was when he grabbed me and handcuffed me then chloroformed me after I had put on the
girdle, the unitard, and slippers.and he had blindfolded me.
     When I woke up later, I was hogtied on my stomach with the handcuffs locked through legcuffs
 gagged with that mouth gag, still blindfolded, wearing the helmet, being rolled and bounced about
 feeling the bumps and sways in the back of a van. for hours and hours it'd seemed.
     I still think in my mind....Why's he doing this? Does he have a purpose? What is he trying to tell
 me or show me?
     He doesn't seem to want to hurt me or kill me.....Although he has shocked me twice when I lost
 it one time then refused to cooperate with him at all, another time.
     May-be he's trying to wear me down...break my will?.....Perhaps make me feel it's hopeless to
 try to escape?
     Having been in this predicament these past three or four days ....every time he touches me, it's
like a static shock to me. That's something to do with sensory deprivation for prolonged periods
you know
     Depravity and sensory deprivations are also forms of conditioning. Or I'm sorry, they're tools of
conditioning.
     Our society Our worlds have been using these for ages to control populations..to take away
 equalities food,shelters, even warmth, and freedoms to choose.  These are all conditioning measures
 to enforce controls.
     An example is ....I've never had "true wealth" nor "notoriety" So taking money or friends from me
  is "just life" It hurts awhile then we move on.  As such we feel loss continually.
     Does that give others control over us? .....or make them authority?....No. Life and circumstances
continue as we just have life, feel loss, then move on.  Nobody "captured" us.
                                                                                           Thank you
                                                                                        All due respects.

1 comment:

  1. Learning to operate my blog still...LOL Please comment Thanks.

    ReplyDelete