NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE
TO GOOGLE And to all Advertisers
I have an outright and bitter hatred of and for advertising in most all forms that exist because advertising drives up costs to consumers and inundates the various forms of medias such that "Movies" on TV are ruined from their original publishing and dvd's are altered from their original forms and advertisers seem to place themselves above and before the rights and peaceful enjoyment of the consumers.
Therefore I will not consent and do not consent to advertisements anywhere on my BLOGS Period.
May-be when hospitals start subtracting the costs for those tubes of blood they get from patients off medical bills plus credit for pain and suffering caused my medications and the nurses jabbing nerves in our arms instead of veins and stop charging more than 50.00 0r 60.00 for a night's stay in a hospital room....
May-be then I may consider allowing advertisement. But only "May-be"
Thank You
Sincerely, Paul Eldridge
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment